- Location: London to Brighton
- Registration Fee: £55
- Minimum Sponsorship: £150
- Date: 13th September 2020
About the event:
Once we are out of London we predominantly cycle along quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon – a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break!
Why choose to support St George's Hospital Charity?
As a fundraiser of St George's Hospital Charity, you will be supported throughout your fundraising. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work. You will receive:
- 1 on 1 fundraising support
- Fundraising materials such as posters, leaflets, collection tins, buckets to boost your fundraising
- A Team George's cycling jersey to wear during your ride
- A cheer squad to cheer you on the day along with a chance to meet with fellow fundraisers at the finish line!