Become a Corporate Partner
St George’s Hospital and Queen Mary’s Hospital are two places where incredible things happen every day.
If you have a passion for St George's, there are many exciting ways that we can work together. Our aim is always to develop a mutually beneficial corporate partnership that will meet your business needs and engage with your staff and customers - as well as creating real impact for the Trust's patients, and the staff who care for them.
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD GET INVOLVED
- An opportunity to support St George's most urgent needs across the hospitals or a dedicated area, ward, department or appeal
- Make a difference locally - your business, your community, your hospital
- Brand promotion and PR opportunities to demonstrate your support
- Year-round fundraising and volunteering opportunities for you and your team
- Engagement opportunities with St George's medical experts and staff
- A dedicated contact within the charity to support your fundraising
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Become a Charity Partner
Our enthusiastic team will support you in generating creative ideas to support your company’s strategic aims and goals. Through materials, case studies, tours of the hospital site and access to medical staff, we can devise a bespoke fundraising plan that will help your staff and customers feel the value of their support.
Take part in employee fundraising
Sign up to an exciting range of sponsored events, staff challenges and team building opportunities. Our experienced team will work with you to devise a programme of fundraising activities to suit your company’s goals and to motivate and engage your teams.
Be part of something amazing. Choose to support us with our range of sponsorship opportunities including the St George's Hero Awards which celebrate and recognise the excellent work of our staff across the Trust. Create a partnership that works for you and helps us to achieve our mission to improve facilities, provide equipment, enable research and arts activities and support staff.
Senior Philanthropy & Partnerships Manager