Individual philanthropists and grant-making trusts and foundations play a pivotal role in funding our vital work.
We value the bespoke nature of our relationship with each donor and funder, and we will work collaboratively with you to achieve the greatest impact possible for vital projects at St George’s Hospital and Queen Mary’s Hospital.
We can offer guidance and support to ensure your investment matches your interests and priorities and whatever area you choose, you’ll receive an insider’s view of the impact you are making in transforming the lives of more than 600,000 patients every year in London and the South East.
We are immensely grateful for such invaluable support.
Why St George’s Hospital Charity?
- St George’s Hospital is 1 of 4 Major Trauma Centres in London and receives around 1,500 trauma calls every year
- The trust covers 3.5 million people over South London, Surrey and Sussex, and this is increasing. We work to ensure that these areas continue to have access to a comprehensive range of specialist services
- St George’s University London is the only university dedicated to medical and health sciences education, training and research and developing people to meet today’s healthcare needs and tomorrow’s healthcare challenges
What we can offer you
We will provide regular updates about the impact your donation has made to our charity’s work. In addition, we offer visits to our hospitals so that you can see this impact first hand and meet our excellent staff.
There are also recognition initiatives for our most generous donors from acknowledgement in the annual review and social media to offering naming opportunities for capital projects.
How your donation could help
We have a number of exciting projects that urgently require funding and your gift could make all the difference. Please get in touch to find out more.
There are many other fantastic projects that the charity has funded recently. You can read about these here.
We’re proud and thankful to be supported by generous donations from a wide variety of donors, including but not limited to:
- Big Lottery Fund
- The Lord Leonard and Lady Estelle Wolfson Foundation
- Wimbledon District Nursing and Midwifery Benevolent Society
- The Taylor Family Foundation
Please contact us
If you are and individual or from a charitable trust or foundation and would be interested in supporting St George’s Hospital Charity, please get in touch with
We have some urgent funding priorities at present and would love to hear from you.