Join us on Wednesday 13th December and help spread some festive cheer by putting on your Santa Hat in support of St George’s Hospital Charity.
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a Santa Hat day.
Get together with your friends, family, colleagues, school friends or sports team even to put on your Santa hat and raise some much needed funds for St George’s and Queen Mary’s Hospitals.
Once your signed up you will get your very own ‘Santa Hat Day’ pack which will include: Santa Hats, Bespoke Posters, Fundraising Ideas, (S)elfie props, FAQ’s.
To get involved, all you need to do is register your interest below and one of the friendly elves from our fundraising team will be in touch with more information.
Download some materials to get started on your fundraising now!
- How do I sign up to be a part of the day?
All you need to do is sign up yourself/your Santa Hat Squad through filling out the registraion form on this page. We will then get a Santa Hat Day pack to you by the end of November and you're good to start spreading the festive cheer!
- What is included as part of the pack?
- 10 Santa Hats for you and your team to wear - people can also bring in their own festive headgear to join in the festivities.
- Collection tin to secure those pennies and pounds (if this is your preferred method of fundraising)
- Santa Selfie Props
- Personalised posters to advertise your fundraising
- Fundraising ideas
- How do I raise funds by wearing a Santa Hat?
We suggest that everyone who takes part makes a donation of £1, but there are plenty of other ways you can fundraise too. Why not take a look at our fundraising ideas sheet as part of your pack to help you. You’ll find ideas such as holding a raffle, hosting a bake off and more.
- Do I have to hold my Santa Hat Day on Wednesday 13th December?
No, we are holding our official day on Wednesday 13th December, however we hope to see everyone in Santa Hats throughout December. Feel free to put your Santa Hat Day in the diary to coincide with your celebrations over Christmas.
- Can I get involved if I am not a member of NHS staff or a patient?
Of course, the more the merrier!
- How do I pay in my fundraising afterwards?
The best thing to do is get in touch with the fundraising team. There are plenty of ways you can pay in your fundraising including giving us the cash, paying in a cheque and transferring us the money. You can also set up a JustGiving page, then all your fundraising will come directly to the charity.