We’re looking for remarkable St George’s staff to become Charity Champions- raising awareness of the charity across your ward, to colleagues, patients and their families.
St George’s Hospital Charity is the Trust’s official Charity. ‘Better Care, Healthier Lives’. We are the charity that exists to support St George’s hospitals and the communities they serve. Every day, our work makes a real difference to patients, their families and friends and the staff who care for them.
We’re looking for remarkable St George’s staff to become Charity Champions, raising awareness of the charity across your ward, to colleagues, patients and their families.
So what do we need from you?
- Invite the charity to your team meetings, to let all your staff know how they can be involved and support.
- Be the point of contact on your ward for patients who want to show their gratitude by donating.
- Let us know what about the projects we might be able to support as well as those completed and they difference they have made.
- Encourage your team to get involved in fundraising!
What is in it for you?
- You will be making a difference to your ward or department.
- You will be bringing your team together to have some fun and team build.
- You will be contributing to make change across St George’s Hospitals.
How we will support you
- You will have a dedicated member of the charity team to support your department.
- Resources provided to help promote fundraising events, donations, posters and leaflets to help spread the word about supporting the charity.
- On call Monday-Friday (9-5) for support.
- We will regularly keep you up to date on how much you have raised along with presenting certificates and saying thank you to the whole team.
- Support from our Grants team for spending the funds you have raised.
Get in touch!
Register your interest in becoming at St George's Hospital Charity Champion by getting in touch with the team today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call directly on 0208 725 4522 or you can even pop into our Fundraising Office on the Ground Floor of Grosvenor Wing, next to Security.
We can't wait to hear from you!