Join us on Wednesday 15th December and help spread some festive cheer by putting on your Santa Hat in support of St George’s Hospital Charity.
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a Santa Hat day.
Get together with your friends, family, colleagues, school friends or sports team even to put on your Santa hat and raise some much needed funds for St George’s and Queen Mary’s Hospitals.
Once your signed up you will get your very own ‘Santa Hat Day’ pack which will include:
Santa Hats, Collection Tins, Bespoke Posters, Fundraising Ideas, (S)elfie props, FAQ’s, Donation Forms to pay in your fundraising.
To get involved, all you need to do is register your interest below and one of our friendly elves from our fundraising team will be in touch with more information.
Download some materials to get started on your fundraising now!
sign up now
- How do I sign up to be a part of the day?
All you need to do is let us know you want to take part. Once you have received your Santa Hat Day pack you can start fundraising! Do let us know the date that you plan on wearing your Santa Hats as we would love to come and visit.
- What is included as part of the pack?
- 10 Santa Hats for you and your team to wear
- Collection tin to secure those pennies and pounds
- Santa Selfie Props
- Template posters to advertise your fundraising
- Fundraising ideas
- Donation form when you are ready to pay in your fundraising
- How do I raise funds by wearing a Santa Hat?
We suggest that everyone who takes part makes a donation of £1, but there are plenty of other ways you can fundraise too. Why not take a look at our fundraising ideas sheet as part of your pack to help you. You’ll find ideas such as holding a raffle, hosting a bake off, sweepstakes and more.
- Do I have to hold my Santa Hat Day on Wednesday 15th December?
No, we are holding our official day on Wednesday 15th December however we hope to see everyone in Santa Hats throughout December. Feel free to put your Santa Hat Day in the diary to coincide with your celebrations over Christmas.
- Can I get involved if I am not a member of NHS staff or a patient?
Of course, the more the merrier!
- How do I pay in my fundraising afterwards?
The best thing to do is get in touch with the fundraising team. There are plenty of ways you can pay in your fundraising including giving us the cash, paying in a cheque and transferring us the money. You can also set up a JustGiving page, then all your fundraising will come directly to the charity.